- Chicken sausages 4 – 6
- Pasta 1 Packet
- Milk 1/2 litre
- Mushrooms 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil as required
- Cheddar cheese as required
- Oregano powder 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Red flour 2 tbsp
- All purpose flour 1-1/2 tbsp (mix in water)
- First boil the pasta and then preheat oil in a pan and saute chicken sausages.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Now add mushrooms and leave it for a while.
- Combine milk and all purpose flour for making white sauce.
- Then add cheese and mix well.
- Then add oregano powder, red chili powder and salt.
- Finally add pasta, chicken sausages and white sauce in a bowl and mix well.
- Chicken pasta with white sauce is ready to serve.
COURTESY BY: http://khanapakana.com/