- Dates 200gm
- Milk 1 cup
- Caster Sugar 1 ¼ cup
- Clarified Butter ¼ cup
- Cashew Nuts 100gm
- Cardamom Powder ¼ tsp
- Place milk and dates in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and cook till thick.
- Fry the cashew nuts in half the ghee and keep aside.
- When dates mixture is thick, add the sugar, ghee, and cashews and cook further till mixture leaves sides of the pan.
- Add the ground cardamom, mix well and spread in a thin layer onto a greased surface and leave to set.
- When cool and set, cut into squares and serve.
Courtesy by: http://khanapakana.com/recipe/