- Plain flour 2 cups
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Ghee ¾ cup
- Sieve the flour, add sugar and salt together in large bowl.
- Add ½ cup ghee or oil and little water to it.
- Knead it properly for making soft dough.
- Cover and let it rest about one hour at room temperature.
- Divide dough into 4 parts.
- Each dough ball will make one Paratha.
- Roll out it like a swiss ball and press it with fingers firmly and add ½ tsp ghee to it.
- Heat Tawa or non stick pan and fry.
- Spread ghee on the top surface and turn.
- Grease the other side now.
- Turn often and fry till crisp and golden.
COURTESY BY: http://www.khanapakana.com