- Oreo cookies 1 cup (crushed)
- Heavy cream 2 cups
- Whole milk 200 ml
- Sugar ¾ cup
- Vanilla extract 1-2 tsp
- In a mixing bowl put milk and sugar and whisk till sugar dissolve.
- Pour heavy cream and vanilla extract into mixing bowl and fold with spatula.
- Take an airtight container and pour all the mixture cover and freeze for about 4 hours.
- Take out from freezer and mix the semi solid mixture and put again into freezer.
- Repeat again mix and now add crushed oreo cookies put ice cream in to freezer for about 7-8 hour till freeze well.
- Scoop out ice cream and decorate with Oreo biscuits and enjoy.
COURTESY BY: http://www.khanapakana.com