- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, plus 3 Tbsp. fresh juice (from 1 large lemon)
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 8 ounces uncooked whole-grain linguine
- 1 pound fresh thin asparagus, trimmed and cut diagonally into 1-in. pieces
- 4 1/2 ounce slices prosciutto
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella or Burrata cheese, drained and torn into bite-size pieces
1. Whisk together lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and 1/4 cup of the oil in a large bowl. Stir in parsley.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente, omitting salt and fat. Add asparagus during last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse well with cold water. Add pasta mixture to lemon zest mixture; toss to coat.
3. Cook prosciutto in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until crisp, about 8 minutes; drain on paper towels. Break prosciutto into large pieces.
4. Top pasta mixture with prosciutto and cheese. Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons oil.
Courtesy by: http://health.com/recipes/