- Minced beef 200 grams
- Onion 1 (ground fine)
- Ginger/garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Green Chillies 2 (Chopped)
- Coriander leaves 1 tbsp (Chopped)
- Hot spices powder 1/2 tbsp
- Red chilli powder 1/2 tbsp
- Salt 3/4 tbsp
- Raw papaya paste 1 tbsp
- Beaten egg 1
- Breadcrumbs 1/2 cup
- Cream 1 tbsp
- Oil for frying
- Finely grind mince in a grinder.
- Put ground mince, papaya paste, hot spices powder, ginger/garlic paste, red chilli powder, salt, onion, green chillies, coriander leaves and cream in a bowl and mix with hands.
- With wet hands, make round kebabs.
- Immerse the kebabs first in beaten egg and then coat them with breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the kebabs till the turn golden from both sides.
- Delicious Malai Kebabs are ready, serve them with chutney
Courtesy By: http://khanapakana.com/