- Mutton 1 kg
- Raw papaya 1 tbsp
- Ginger chopped and crushed 1 tbsp
- Garlic chopped and crushed 1 tbsp
- Green chili 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Worcestershire sauce 2 tbsp
- Water 1 liter
- First of all hammer the chops to make them flat.
- Take a bowl fill with water and add papaya, ginger, garlic, green chili, Worcestershire sauce and salt to it.
- Mix all the ingredients well in water.
- Dip chops in the mixture, cover and marinate for 20 min.
- Then take out the chops one by one and grill them.
- Server hot with ketchup or mint chutney.
COURTESY BY: http://www.khanapakana.com