- Potatoes 1 kg (boiled)
- Green chillies 2
- Coriander leaves ½ bunch
- Lemon juice 2
- Red chilli powder ½ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste ½ tsp
- Chilli flakes ½ tsp
- Cumin ½ tsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Sesame seeds 1 tbsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Eggs 3
- Oil as required
- Mix potatoes, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, chilli flakes, lemon juice, cumin, black pepper, sesame seeds, green chilli and coriander in a bowl.
- Refrigerate this mixture for a while.
- Now make a paste of eggs in a bowl.
- Then heat oil in a frying pan.
- Now make patties of potato mixture and apply eggs paste.
- Then fry patties on low heat until golden brown.
- Delicious potato patties are ready to serve.
Courtesy by: http://khanapakana.com/recipe/