- Chicken boneless breast 2
- Cabbage 2 cup sliced
- Onion 1 sliced
- Carrots 1 cup thinly sliced
- Capsicum 1 sliced
- Green onion leaves 1/2 cup
- Beans sprouts 1/2 cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- White pepper 1/2 tsp
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Ketchup 2 tbsp
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Spring roll wrappers 2 dozen
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Oil for frying
- Heat up oil in a pan and fry onions.
- Add chicken breast and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add cabbage, carrot, capsicum, green onion leaves, beans sprouts, salt, white pepper, soya sauce, ketchup and vinegar.
- Mix well and cook for 5 minutes at high flame.
- Spread this mixture on a strainer to drain all excess oil and water.
- Fill this mixture in spring roll wrappers once its cold.
- Spread flour mixture on the corner of spring rolls to bind them.
- Deep fry in hot oil till they turn golden and crisp.
Courtesy by: http://khanapakana.com/