- Onion, peeled and chopped into pieces 1
- Potato, peeled and chopped into pieces 1
- Tomatoes chopped into pieces 3-4
- Corn flour (depending on the quantity of water) 1-2 tbsp
- A little milk
- Worcestershire sauce, salt, lemon, pepper
- Put vegetable in a pot and boil for 1 hour.
- (Enough water should remain after boiling so that consistency is thin).
- Liquidize and strain.
- Dissolve corn flour in a little milk and thicken the soup.
- Flavor with salt, pepper, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce according to taste
COURTESY BY: http://www.khanapakana.com