- Chicken boneless 200 gm
- Potato chips (or cornflakes) crushed 1 cup
- Egg white 1
- Roti (chappati) 1
- Tomato ketchup 1 tbsp
- Mayonnaise 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli flakes 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Flour 2 tbsp
- Oil for frying
- Lettuce leaves as required
- Salt as required
- Marinate chicken with salt, black pepper, red chilli, lemon juice, garlic ginger paste for 30 minutes.
Whisk egg whites till soft peaks form.
Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
Add flour into the chicken and mix.
Now coat each chicken piece one at a time, first in egg white and then into the potato/chapapati flakes.
Fry each chicken piece till golden brown.
Wrap each chicken piece in a chappati (roti), filling in with mayonnaise, tomato ketchup and lettuce.
Courtesy By: http://khanapakana.com/